Published on September 9, 2023
Temples are a region of the face that is typically overlooked. As we age, the temporal bones concave. Following is the decreased size of the overlying muscles in it. The result? A loss in convexity and fullness is associated with a younger, fuller complexion.
Our temples contribute to the overall beauty of our facial shape. It helps to give a facial balance. A more oval facial shape shines with you. In contrast, concavity at the upper face makes the facial proportions unequal. This happenstance results in a more worn, dull, and old appearance. It is why you need to consider Sculptra for your temple rejuvenation.
For restoring the temples, Sculptra is at best. Sculptra can help you achieve youthful facial beauty. It is one of the best skincare procedures to help you look younger and refreshed.
Keep reading as we’ll dive deep into why Sculptra is best for temple rejuvenation. All up-to-date details to keep you informed in deciding to avail of it. Let’s start.
What Is Sculptra?
Sculptra works to improve our bodies’ natural production of collagen. Collagen is the most common protein in our body. This protein is responsible for the structure of bones and tendons. It also facilitates the growth of ligaments alongside the skin.
As we age, collagen production weakens significantly. As we reach the age of 45, our bodies have about 25% less collagen. 25% decreased collagen than we did when we were younger. It is the reason why our skin no longer snaps back into place. Wrinkles begin to manifest, and we appear duller, hence, older.
Sculptra is a powerful stimulator of collagen production. This treatment makes plumper, smoother skin by natural means.
Why Is Sculptra Best for Temple Rejuvenation?
Temporal volume loss is an inevitable part of our facial aging process. However, loss of bones, soft tissues, and muscle also contributes. Losing volume in the temples leads to:
- Lowering of the eyelid and eyebrow
- Skin laxity in the periorbital and cheek area
- Alterations to the overall shape of the face
Sculptra is best for improving temple defects. When placed at the level of the periosteum, it creates a long-lasting correction. The correction is usually two to three years. It is formed by collagen and neo-osteogenesis. This temple treatment makes a tremendous difference in making the face more youthful, smoother, and balanced.
More importantly, this treatment has a safety profile. That is far superior to all other fillers in the US market.
Reasons Why You Should Consider Sculptra
1. Sculptra gives natural-looking results
Sculptra lays a foundation under the skin, in which collagen develops. After the treatment, collagen production doesn’t happen immediately but over time. This gradual onset of outcomes looks less overfilled. As a result, it makes way for a more natural, effortlessly youthful complexion.
2. A comprehensive skin restoration
Sculptra works by facilitating collagen production. It helps repair collagen loss issues. These dilemmas are wrinkles, sagging skin, alongside skin folds. Once it has done its wonders, the added fullness helps decrease the appearance of folds. It eases wrinkles. It blurs out fine lines.
3. Low maintenance procedure
Sculptra is a low-maintenance and non-surgical treatment. and it is one of the best things about it. Initially, you will only have to go for a series of treatments. Typically lasting a span of weeks. After that, all that is left is the joy of its results for years to come.
4. It gives a facelift without the surgical method.
When we lose volume in the temples, our brows droop. When this happens, it gives a look that we are older and duller. A liquid facelift is achievable with Sculptra.
Sculptra will raise the eyebrows and freshen the whole face. It will also look even better with the use of Botox to smooth up the creases furthermore. It certainly will give you better facial harmony.
Sculptra results last longer than other types of fillers. Generally, you can enjoy two years of sustained Sculptra results or more.
How Sculptra Works: What To Expect for a Sculptra Treatment
The active ingredient in Sculptra is poly-L-lactic acid. It is accurately injected into an area of the face. In turn, that area boosts collagen production. As a result, the elasticity beneath the skin increases. It then facilitates smoother, plumper, younger skin.
You’ll expect the following when you are about to get Sculptra for temple rejuvenation:
- Your skincare provider will clean your temples, preparing for the injection.
- They may give you a topical anesthetic to numb the area. It is done to avoid any pain or discomfort.
- They’ll inject the filler underneath your temple.
- You may feel some pressure, but it is generally painless.
Aftercare for Sculptra
Sculptra injections are noninvasive treatments. The healing time for them is fast. You may immediately notice results after undergoing a session. However, your skin might be sore. Your temple could also have a light bruising.
Rest well after getting a Sculptra. Avoid exercising or vigorous activities for at least a day after the injection. In a day or two, you’re expected to fully heal.
Cost for Sculptra
The cost of availing of a Sculptra treatment can vary from $600-$6,000. The cost will depend on a variety of factors. The provider’s experience level, the practice location, and how much product will be used. Furthermore, the number of injection sessions you have can influence the price for it.
How To Care for Your Temples
As we’re already on the topic of temple rejuvenation, aside from Sculptra, here are the best tips for a youthful temple.
- Try a facial massage. Massaging your face regularly will diminish any puffiness. It will also make your skin firmer.
- Exfoliate. Exfoliating will help reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. It removes old, dead skin cells so your skin, especially your temple, appeals smoother, brighter, and more even.
- Moisturize. Moisturizers will hydrate your temples, making them smoother and healthier. It acts as a barrier that prevents water loss. It also replaces vital lipids and other compounds that sustain the skin’s healthy and youthful glow.
- De-stress. Chronic stress is bad for your temple. Regular stress can cause breakouts and acceleration of skin aging. Try to find ways to de-stress. You can meditate, do yoga, listen to music, or take some deep breaths. These all help.
- Take a collagen supplement. Collagen supplements may alleviate the signs of skin aging. They can improve skin elasticity and hydration your temples badly need.
- Live a healthy lifestyle. Lead a healthy and wholesome diet. Regularly exercise. Prioritize getting high-quality sleep every night. Avoid smoking. These interventions can optimize skin health and make it appear youthful, radiant, and ever-glowing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sculptra and Temple Rejuvenation
1. Are there any potential side effects of Sculptra for temple rejuvenation?
Sculptra is generally well-tolerated. Still, like any other injectable treatment, there can be some side effects. Patients may feel temporary swelling, bruising, and redness at the injection sites. These side effects are mild and will go away on their own. Typically after 1-2 days.
2. Is Sculptra safe for temple rejuvenation?
Yes, Sculptra is safe; most will argue it is the best, including us. It is excellent in restoring temples’ plumpness and smoothness. This procedure provides a way for a more balanced, youthful, radiant face. Sculptra prides itself on having a high safety profile. It is compared to most facial fillers for many years already.
3. How long does it take to see results from Sculptra in the temples?
Sculptra gives gradual results over several weeks to months. It is due to its collage production, which takes time. Thus, temple volume and appearance improvements become clear as the new collagen forms.
4. How long do the results of Sculptra in the temples last?
Results can last for two years and more. Still, individual responses to the treatment differ. It is because of factors such as age, metabolism, and lifestyle. Ensure you are leading a healthy life holistically. Doing so will help optimize its results and improve your skin even more. You can also avail of touch-up Sculptra sessions to maintain their outcome as time goes by.
Sculptra for temple rejuvenation is undoubtedly a solid skin care treatment. It has a lot of impressive benefits that contribute to unlocking a sustained, youthful, and radiant appearance. With our guide, the temples you once neglected will surely meet themselves revitalized, younger, and even more beautiful.
Experience Boca’s Favorite Med Spa
Aesthet House Med Spa is Boca Raton’s favorite source for advanced beauty treatments like microneedling, facials, dermal fillers, and more. Our services help you achieve a youthful and natural look. Treat wrinkles and dark spots with the latest advancements in beauty treatments. Our licensed staff are vetted and trained for your guaranteed satisfaction. Contact us to request a free in-person consultation today.
This Content Is Fact-checked
Our team of experts has comprehensively fact-checked this content, ensuring its accuracy and reliability. Discover more about our website’s rigorous editorial standards here.